Is a man immortal? A man have an immortal soul?
We must not believe Satan's lie that people do not die (Genesis 3:4, John 3:13, John 11:11-14). Man is a divine creation of God, the result of union with the spirit and body of flesh or, in other words, the spirit breathed by the Creator (Genesis 2:7). As long as flesh and spirit coexist, man is a being, a living thing that has life, in Biblical terms: a soul (blower, breathing thing) is alive. When this union no longer exists, man as a being, no longer is a living thing, no longer a soul, no longer a living vent. He simply does not live consciously anymore, life and death is the opposite of self-consciousness (Psalm 146:4, Ecclesiastes 9:4-10, Psalm 6:5). Death can not praise God (Isaiah 38:18-19). The only hope for those who die is the resurrection (John 5:28,29). Is no "life" in consciousness or semi-consciousness, nor a state of Purgatory after death (Ecclesiastes 9:1-12). Do not be fooled by those who translate and explain certain verses in the New Testament in afterlife-immortal view, for there is no such thing. Old manuscripts confirm that certain verses have been translated wrongly or even biased, as some biblical scholars say. If man could live after death, there would be no need for resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:12-18). According to the Bible, the soul that sins dies (Ezekiel 18:20), and because all have sinned in one way or another, all die, and Lord Jesus will come and destroy death. So there is no immortal soul.
1. The snowball Trinity versus the Father Almighty
2. He is "Yehowah": God's holy name
3. The story of The rich man and the beggar Lazarus: A fake, a literal history or a parable?
See why is a fake...
Try with Google Translate from Romanian
13. The Ancient Inventors of Hell's eternal torment
14. THE FIRE THAT CONSUMES: "Eternal" with Words of Action
15. What is a man, that I still believe in resurrection?
16. The Last hymn of Georg "Blaurock" 1529
17. KNOW THESE FACTS ABOUT some men and women who mocked God
18. Lazarus and the Rich Man: A literal, historical event or an extra-Biblical source?
19. About the "inspiration" of so called "church fathers": From where Hippolytus got it?
20. "The last gnostic" Origene, the head supporter of the unbiblical immortalily of the soul
21. Bishop Polycarp’s last prayer
22. Inquisitions: Where is the muslim and pagan inquisition?
23. You are free, my sister, my brother, my friend?
24. A vow sent by Marcus Ampe
25. Why is the Gospel good news?